Underfloor Heating at ProLine Plumbing
Underfloor Heating Systems are usually something that is thought to be in found in large and beautiful homes or properties, but it is becoming increasingly popular nationwide and provides reliable and robust solutions for every type of home; whether it is a new build, home extension or a renovation project.
Underfloor Heating Systems are also suitable for many floor coverings, from stone and ceramic tiles, to carpet and wood floorings.
Underfloor Heating is Cost Effective
Underfloor Heating provides something that other heating systems don’t achieve: an even and gentle method that heats the water in an underfloor network of pipes. Compared to alternative electric systems and radiators, Underfloor Heating uses less energy and therefore is a cheaper solution as well as freeing up more space in your home.
What are the benefits of Underfloor Heating Systems?
- Your heating system can is quick and easy to fit under existing flooring or can be built in to new flooring.
- Underfloor Heating can be fitted throughout a whole house or just one room.
- Underfloor Heating provides added comfort, lower costs and lower carbon emissions.
- In a room that has an Underfloor Heating System, there will be no ‘chilly’ or ‘hot’ spots as commonly experienced with radiators.
- Allergy sufferers will benefit from less airborne dust.
- More space is created as there is no need for radiators.
- Underfloor Heating maintenance is minimal.
- ProLine Plumbing provides an Underfloor Heating System guarantee for 12 months, and pipes are guaranteed for 30 years.